Rise and Shine!
Need an early morning pick-me-up? We are loving this delicious vegan toast by @theveganasian, layering:
· Vegan chocolate spread: We love this recipe by The Minimalist Baker for vegan and gluten-free Nutella – only four ingredients! Click here for the full recipe.
· Hazelnut butter: We’re partial to Dastony’s organic raw hazelnut butter.
· Bananas: A great source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, potassium, potassium, dietary fiber and biotin.
· Fruit Bliss Apricots: We use only the best, sun dried, organic fruit and steam them so that they’re delicious and juicy. No sulfur dioxide!
· Pumpkin Fig Granola: We love Purely Elizabeth’s Pumpkin Fig Ancient Grain Granola, made with pumpkin seeds and figs.
· Quinoa Puffs: Make your own quinoa puffs by popping pieces of quinoa in the oven to toast. The result is an added crunchy texture and a whole grain to beat.
· Pecans: This delicious nut is high in healthy unsaturated fat and contain more than 19 vitamins and minerals.
Use some or all of the above ingredients – or add some of your own! – and enjoy a slice or two of this mouthwatering toast, perfect for breakfast or an easy snack.